Upgrading .net framewrok

SOS

Hi guys !
i use of Visual Studio 2002 and .Net Framework 1.0 , how can i upgrade my
..Net Framework version to 1.1 ?
i installed .Net Framework 1.1 , but visual studio still use of version 1.0

Thanx !

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Yes, without kludging VS.NET, 2002 is tied to 1.0 and 2003 is tied to 1.1.
You can get 2002 to work with 1.1, but it is really buggy and not worth the
headache. Best to upgrade. Did I mention it is best to upgrade? If not, I
would like to say it is best to upgrade! NOTE: Strong warning.

If you wish to persist in this road, you can find old threads (from the
release of VS.NET 2003) that tell you how to kludge. Search
http://groups.google.com if you wish to persist in this dangerous journey.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA