Urgent Need a solution

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by greesh maheshwari, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. i am successfull to Create the Project on the Remote Web Server, now i
    want to add a Class Library in same project, but the following Error
    Occur.

    1)The project is not filly trusted by the .net runtime. This usually
    because

    it is either a network share or mapped to a network share not on the
    local

    machine. if the output path is under the project location, your code
    will not

    executes as fully trusted and you may recieve unexpected security
    exceptions.

    Click Ok to ignore and continue, click Cancel to choose a different
    project

    location

    I apply All The setting(Like Mscorcfg.msc, Caspol.exe) & my location is

    Correct.?

    Seccond Error If I click Ok then it workingable, but the error comes in

    runtime, the error is
    2)An unhandled exception of type 'system.securityException' occured in
    App.exe
    Additional information : reqeust failed.

    greesh maheshwari, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Greesh,

    Where is the assembly for the class library located?

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Oct 17, 2003