Urgent Requirement for TECHNICAL STAFF AND TEAM LEADS in Chennai.

Recruiter_Kiran

We have got an Urgent Requirement for TECHNICAL STAFF AND TEAM LEADS.

======================================================================================================
Role : MEMBER/SENIOR MEMBER - TECHNICAL
STAFF

Experience : 2 - 5 Years
======================================================================================================
Role : TEAM LEAD

Experience : 5 Years and Above
======================================================================================================

Company : A UK headquartered Network Security
Products Company
having the technology development center at Chennai.

Location : CHENNAI

Position Type : Permanent Position

Skills Required:

Currently looking for senior professionals to Advance Technology Group
which is into the research & development of newer technologies in
Networking domain.

The candidate should be 'B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.C.A/M.S' in Computer
Science/ Information technology/ Electrical & Electronics, with 4yrs
to 10 yrs of experience in embedded technology.

Mandatory Skills:

Indepth working experience on C / C++ on Linux, Unix architecture.
Indepth knowledge of Client / Server architecture.
Indepth knowledge of TCP / IP protocols.
Indepth knowledge of Socket programming.
Work experience on various IPC mechanism.
Work experience on various synchronization mechanisms, specially areas
of threads and process synchronization.
Work experience on threading.
Knowledge of Linux file system, network stack, memory management etc.
Code optimization techniques.
Understand operating system and various model of it.
Knowledge of network device drivers will be added advantage.
Knowledge about network security components like firewall, VPNs, ALGs,
IDS & IPS will be added advantage.

Pay is not a Constraint for the Right Candidate.
If you are interested, please reply back with your Updated Resume with
details Like your Present CTC, Expected CTC And the Notice Period.
We have multiple positions open for the same requirement, hence,
request you to let your friends / acquaintances Know about this
opportunity as well.

Regards,
Kiran.

Clever Monkey

Recruiter_Kiran said:
We have got an Urgent Requirement for TECHNICAL STAFF AND TEAM LEADS.
[...]

I know many other newsgroups ask that postings for open positions are
published with salary information. This may help ensure that the poster
isn't just harvesting contacts, or fishing for salary expectations with
no intent to hire.

I'm not sure what the (ad hoc) suggestions are for such postings here.

I'm mostly curious what other opinions on this there may be.

Dave Vandervies

Clever Monkey said:
I know many other newsgroups ask that postings for open positions are
published with salary information. This may help ensure that the poster
isn't just harvesting contacts, or fishing for salary expectations with
no intent to hire.

I'm not sure what the (ad hoc) suggestions are for such postings here.

I'm mostly curious what other opinions on this there may be.

Find somewhere else to post them. Newsgroups with 'jobs' in their name
are usually a good choice.

dave

Al Balmer

Recruiter_Kiran said:
We have got an Urgent Requirement for TECHNICAL STAFF AND TEAM LEADS.
[...]

I know many other newsgroups ask that postings for open positions are
published with salary information. This may help ensure that the poster
isn't just harvesting contacts, or fishing for salary expectations with
no intent to hire.

I'm not sure what the (ad hoc) suggestions are for such postings here.
The suggestions are very simple. Don't post such things here.