Urgent Requirements for Java Commodities Developer | NYC | 6+months

Discussion in 'Java' started by kin, Aug 4, 2009.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hi,

    We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
    mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
    contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
    client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

    "Client Interviews are immediate for right consultants"

    Job Title: Java Commodities Developer

    Location: NYC (face to face is must after initial telephonic
    screening)

    Duration: 6+ months

    MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE COMMODITY APPLICATION EXPERIENCE

    Must have valid references from managers

    Must have all the requirements listed below,

    · 10+ years of experience in Java and J2EE related
    technologies.

    · Extremely strong core java programming skills

    · Commodities (or energy) knowledge

    · Excellent understanding of J2EE architecture, design
    patterns, available open source frameworks and has written framework
    components.

    · Oracle – Good understanding of SQL, query construction,
    performance tuning.

    · Experience of build tools, java profiling tools, application
    servers

    Big plus

    · Experience and knowledge of data grid technologies

    Server side experience of Triple point’s Commodity XL product

    Regards,
    Rukmangathan ||

    kin, Aug 4, 2009

  2. kin

    Eric Sosman Guest

    kin wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We have an immediate requirement for the following position. Please
    > mail me your updated resume along with your rate, current location,
    > contact details, availability details. I am sure I can give you the
    > client schedule. Waiting for your reply.

    Resume: How can I resume if I haven't even started?
    Rate: US $1000.00/hr (30% less than my CEO makes)
    Current location: Between anode and cathode
    Contact details: Ordinary gold plate, nothing special
    Availability details: Hey, sailor, looking for a good time?

    --
    Eric Sosman
    lid

    Eric Sosman, Aug 7, 2009