Urgently need J2EE Architect, Alameda, CA 6months

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,

    We are looking for J2EE Architect for our direct client in
    Alameda,CA .This is a contract position.
    We need local people in Bay area. In person interview.
    We need local people as there would be an in person interview.

    Please revert back with rate, visa status and current location.

    For J2EE Architect contract position, I am looking for "expert level"
    architect or technical advisor role candidates with the following
    experience and skill sets.

    1/ 15+ years of experience designing the enterprise software from
    scratch.

    2/ Network Management, Device Management domain experience - like HP
    Open View, Tivoli, BMC Patrol

    3/ Latest J2EE/Web Services technical background and hands on
    experience

    4/ Good communication and interpersonal skills - ability to work with
    VP/Directors to gather requirements, prototype application, layout
    foundation/architecture

    Duration - 6 months contract

    Start - No later than Nov 12, 2007

    Location, Alameda, CA