Urgently need J2EE Architect, Alameda, CA 6months

prachi

Hi,

We are looking for J2EE Architect for our direct client in
Alameda,CA .This is a contract position.
We need local people in Bay area. In person interview.
We need local people as there would be an in person interview.

Please revert back with rate, visa status and current location.

For J2EE Architect contract position, I am looking for "expert level"
architect or technical advisor role candidates with the following
experience and skill sets.

1/ 15+ years of experience designing the enterprise software from
scratch.

2/ Network Management, Device Management domain experience - like HP
Open View, Tivoli, BMC Patrol

3/ Latest J2EE/Web Services technical background and hands on
experience

4/ Good communication and interpersonal skills - ability to work with
VP/Directors to gather requirements, prototype application, layout
foundation/architecture

Duration - 6 months contract

Start - No later than Nov 12, 2007

Location, Alameda, CA

Please send your resume to (e-mail address removed)