Urgent opening for Brio/Hyperion developer with direct client inMilpitas, CA -6months contract

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 24, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent requirement for the Brio Developer position with our
    direct client in Milpitas, CA. This is a contract for 6months
    +extension.If you are interested, Please send us your updated resume
    along with your expected rate and current location.

    Here is the job description:

    *2to 4 years solid Brio/Hyperion development
    * Expert level Oracle-SQL programming skills, including writing
    queries, and writing stored procedures

    * Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP preferably Financial Services and
    Operations/Manufacturing.
    **Experience in a data warehousing environment, ETL

    **Strong communication skill and must be able to interact with
    business to collect reporting requirements.

    Please send the resumes to

    Thanks ,
    Prachi Pandey

    Technical Recruiter