Urgent opening for Brio/Hyperion developer with direct client inMilpitas, CA -6months contract

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 30, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent requirement for the Brio/Hyperion Developer position
    with our direct client in Milpitas, CA. This is a contract for 6months
    +extension.If you are interested, Please send us your updated resume
    along with your expected rate and current location.

    Here is the job description:

    *4 years solid Brio/Hyperion development
    * Expert level Oracle-SQL programming skills, including writing
    queries, and writing stored procedures

    * Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP preferably Financial Services and
    Operations/Manufacturing.
    **Experience in a data warehousing environment, ETL

    **Strong communication skill and must be able to interact with
    business to collect reporting requirements.

    Please send us your resume at

    prachi, Jul 30, 2008