    URL="<%=Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERRER")%>">
    but it seems redirect back to itself again and again.

    Thank a lot !
    Lam, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Lam

    Lam Guest

    but how do I pass the URL from P1 to p2 then p3?
    ie. how do I get the URL of p1 in P2? I don't know which page will p1 be

    Thanks

    > You will have to pass the page along from p1 to p2 to p3, in a hidden form
    > value or querystring value
    >
    > --
    > Curt Christianson
    > Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    > Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
    > Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
    >

    > "Lam" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I have a question on page redirection
    > >
    > > A user login from a asp page (p1), it calls another asp page(p2) to do

    the

    Lam, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Lam

    Steven Burn Guest

    '// P1
    <form action="p2.asp">
    <input type="hidden" name="strSomeValue"
    value="<%=request.servervariables("REMOTE_ADDR">
    </form>

    '// P2
    strSomeValue = Request.Form("strSomeValue")

    Response.Redirect "p3.asp?p2=" & strSomeValue

    '// P3

    Response.Write "P2 passed the value: <b>" request.querystring("p2") & "</b>"

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group