URL rewriting and querystrings

Anthony

Hi all,

I have succefully implemented url rewriting into my application using
the instructions from here,

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/URLRewriter.asp

All is well except i would like to ocassionally use a querystring as
well..

so instead of page.asp?Id=100&Error=true

it would be page100.aspx?showerror=true

If i do this at the moment it finds the page but ignores the
querystring.. Any ideas please as without this i will have to lose the
rewriting

Thanks
Anthony

Scott Allen

Hi Anthony:

Take the query string parameters and put them into the Context.Items
collection. This is the most effecient way of communicating from the
pipeline to the page handler.