USB Code

Chris

Hello

Does anyone know of any USB code, written VHDL, that is available on the
web?

David R Brooks

I have translated the OpenCores design to VHDL: it's at
www.iinet.net.au/~daveb/tricks/usb2.zip

However I have not yet had time to fully test it. Use at your own
risk. Feedback is, of course, welcome.

(e-mail address removed) (ALuPin) wrote:

:> :> > Hello
:> >
:> > Does anyone know of any USB code, written VHDL, that is available on the
:> > web?
:> >
:> >
:>
:> You should be able to use both Verilog and VHDL, if you want to take
:> advantage of all the resources out there.
:>
:> http://www.opencores.org/projects/usb1_funct/
:> http://www.opencores.org/projects/usb/
:> http://www.opencores.org/projects/usb_phy/
:
:All these links are for Verilog sources.
:Are there any free VHDL sources for Serial Interface Engines available?
:
:Thanks.
:
:Kind regards
:Andrés

rocky30

Hai David,
I tried the link what u gave but i am unable open usb2.zip.
Please can u send in a copy of it from ur folder.My e-mailid is
(e-mail address removed).
Thanks
Rakesh