    codebehind file...

    Many thanks in advance,
    J.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9udGlNYXg=?=, May 9, 2005

  2. Declaratively set up the error page in the web.config file.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, May 9, 2005

  3. My suggestion is move to a server control. User controls are not designed to
    be dynamically loaded from a separate assembly. While you might find a way
    around this, it would be more productive to move the code to a server control.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, May 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UG9udGlNYXg=?=

    TDAVISJR Guest

    What you really want is a asp.net composite control.

    --
    TDAVISJR
    aka - Tampa.NET Koder

    TDAVISJR, May 10, 2005