    there's no database, so i'd like the form info e-mailed to our sales
    department.

    any suggestions and/or examples would be helpful.

    kaibo, Jan 19, 2006

  2. kaibo

    Rob McAninch Guest

    "kaibo" <noreply@^nospam^aol.com> wrote in
    <news:ESRzf.973$> :

    > i'm looking for the best way to require customer info (name,
    > phone, e-mail, etc.) before they can download a file. i'm
    > using php to create my pages. there's no database, so i'd like
    > the form info e-mailed to our sales department.

    Try a Google search for PHP form processors or download managers
    or the like.

    Essentially, you have to get the information process it and serve
    them a method to download the file. You might email them the
    information, or redirect them to a secure download site (as you
    are already processing their data on a secure site anyhow).

    You might look into the Amazon Honor system, they speak of a way
    to sell your digital content.

    --
    Rob McAninch
    http://rock13.com