using RMI on a Web Service problem

Rui Esteves

I'm creating an RMI server that provides services for two apps. One is
a Swing Gui and another is a Web Service.
The Swing Gui works fine, but the WS cannot comunicate with RMI
server.
It gives the folowing error:

Iniciar OdWs - Fri Sep 10 00:59:55 BST 2004 // Start Constructor of
the WS

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested
exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: POdServer.OdServer_Stub (no
security manager: RMI class loader disabled) - Fri Sep 10 00:59:55 BST
2004

OdWs iniciado - Fri Sep 10 00:59:55 BST 2004 // End Constructor of th
WS

Função teste - Fri Sep 10 00:59:55 BST 2004 // Testing Function

POdServer - Package were RMI server, Stub/skel of RMI server are.

OdServer_Stub - RMI server Stub

I'm able to create the wsdl file, compile the jar file, deploy the jar
file into Axis and gain access to the WS via Browser, but it gives
that error in the log file.

Can anyone help plz?