Using Search window

et

I have a program that queries a database and displays the results in the
Search window (target="_search"). That was working fine until today, for
some reason, the window opens but nothing is displayed. I even tried a
direct hit, so there's nothing to do with whether there are search results
or not. At the very least, it should show the title of the page.

Anyone have ideas of why this would quit working. I can do a
response.Redirect to open the search results page and it displays correctly,
but I don't want it to replace the current page. I can also open it in a
new window, this is my code:
Current.Response.Write("<script>window.open('./frmSearchResults.aspx?idx=SearchResults','_blank');</script>")

But when I change the "_blank" to "_search", I get a blank page, not even
the label that should appear at the top of the page. Is there something
about openin in a search window that could be prevented? It worked
yesterday, but I was also in a different location and on different pc's, but
I've tried 2 pc's and neither of them work.

Thanks for your help.