Validate, Search and Transform XML with XML Hammer 1.0 rc-3

Discussion in 'XML' started by Edwin Dankert, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. I am very pleased to announce the release of the third release-
    candidate of version 1.0 of the XML Hammer application.

    The XML Hammer application is a free and open-source tool that
    simplifies elementary XML actions like checking for well-formedness,
    validation, transformation and xpath searches using any JAXP
    implementation.

    This release fixes all previously outstanding issues and also adds a
    native Windows launcher.

    The bugs fixed include major issues in the startup scripts, confusing
    'internal DTD' terminology and closing of output streams.

    To download this version please go to:
    http://www.xmlhammer.org/downloads.html

    Issues can be reported by either sending an e-mail directly to me [1],
    sending an e-mail to the mailing-lists [2] or by using the issue
    tracking [3] system.

    Kind regards,
    Edwin Dankert

    [1] edankert at gmail dot com