    takers?

    Thanks in advance!

    Scott

    Scott Newberry, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Hi Scott,

    Based on my research and experience, we can make use of the HttpWebRequest
    class in .NET to implement your task. In addition, to send data to the
    Internet resource, use the GetRequestStream method, which returns a Stream
    instance to use to send data.

    Please check out the URL below for the detailed information and code
    snippet.

    HttpWebRequest Class
    frlrfsystemnethttpwebrequestclasstopic.asp

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security