    Service in a proper way is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    David

    David, Sep 9, 2004

  2. David

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi David ,
    I am also new to webservices and wandering like a dog. but i can give u
    some basic tips to just create & use a webservice with out using SOAP.

    1.Create your own web service by opening the Asp.net webservice
    project.Run it successfully.

    2. open any .net project.
    3.Right click the solution explorer and add the web reference and click
    the webservices on the local machine.now u can choose your own web
    service u just designed.
    4. now u have linked the web service and can be accessable via u r code
    .A local host will be added.

    ex.
    Globals.Devservice ->my web service(globals is my web service project
    name)
    Globals.Devservice sv;
    sv=new Globals.Devservice();
    sv.add(12,12)

    Hope this helps

    ---------
    ** but dear friend , don't forget to mail me , if u find the way to USE
    SOAP IN webservices.

    Raghu()

    Raghu Raman, Sep 10, 2004