Vertical Navigation Flyout

Gordon3d

I am trying to find a way to upgrade my website in the following way.

Have a vertical menu on the left margin which gives submenus on mouseover -
this I can do
Is on a separate file from the content pages - so I can readily change it
without uploading my whole site each time and so that every page doesn't
have all the associated code on it (slows upload).

I currently use a dwt file approach which suffers from the very approach
above. I had though of frames, but the flyouts don't appear to be able to
temporarily encroach into other frames and so this doesn't work.

Advice would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Gordon Crawford

Nick Theodorakis

I am trying to find a way to upgrade my website in the following way.

Have a vertical menu on the left margin which gives submenus on mouseover -
[...]

Advice would be very much appreciated.

I *hate* flyouts, especially when they respond to mouseover. Flying
menus always seem to get in the way of the content if I accidentally
move the mouse out of the way. Moreover, many are difficult to
navigate. My advice is not to use them.

Nick