Very Urgent Component Failed

Anurag Saxena

Dear Mr Kamath,
Thanx for prompt response but Problem is still as it is,I am using
registerd scrrun.dll on NT Server and IIS installed on that.

When this problem came a month before my sql server database had
corrupted as I dropped some views on which some stored procedures were
dependent,The Corruption was ,SQL Server changed its owner from dbo to
some other INSP01_R.
When I changed owner from running 1 sp sp_changeobjectowner,that is
buildin.
this problem(server.createobject failed) was still not solved,so I
delete that and restore from my backup.
Then This problem had solved but on some other location(client) all
the necessary actions have been taken means checking of OS,IIS,SQL
Server scrrun.dll and its registration using regsvr32 etc,but problem
is still not solved.Even I got client location's sql database and ran
on my server, it is working fine and no error comes,but same database
on client location creates server.createobject failed problem.
Is there any relation on SQL Database with this as I think my database
was corrupted then this problem came and when I restored than it is
removed here but not client location.
Is there any problem of rights etc.
One other Issue is that Asp Files where Scripting.Dictionary Object is
not used is running perfectly even on client location,where other
objects such as ADODB.connection and ADODB.Recordset are used,and in
that reports data is comming from SQL server,so there will be no doubt
for SQL connection etc.
Even connection is using ADODB.Connection which is also buildin with
IIS.
I am very confuesed as this problem is of SQL or IIS,Please suggest
What should I do.
Anurag Saxena

Mark Schupp

SQL Server and Scripting.Dictionary have nothing to do with each other. Have
you tried a page containing only

dim objDic
Set objDic=Server.CreateObject("scripting.dictionary")
Set objDic=Nothing