Vista activation woes

Guest

Hi

I am trying to evaluate vista formy business using vista business upgrade
version

i have installed my KMS Host server fine and everything appears to be
working properly

I have installed my first vista client and have tried to activate it using
the KMS Host server and it will not actviate.

i read that you need to have 25 hosts before a KMS Host server will activate
vista clients is this true and is there any way around this as i will only
have a small pilot group of 10 users in the first instance

--
thanks for you help

b'regards

RobinS

You might try posting this to a group with "windows" and/or "vista" in the
name. This is a .Net Programming newsgroup.

Good luck.
Robin S.