    - Are there some site that explain more precisely these differences?

    Thanks in advance.
    Hércules
    HRsoft Informática, Jun 8, 2008

  2. For a list of the differences between VS 2008 products, including VWD, see :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/products/cc149003.aspx

    For a list of the differences between VS 2005 products, including VWD, see :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vs2005/aa700921.aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 9, 2008

  3. Thank you.

    HRsoft Informática, Jun 9, 2008
  4. If you are coding everything in the ASP.NET application, the Express SKU
    should be fine. When you start working with class libraries and web apps, it
    can end up being a pain. It really depends on what you are doing.

    Juan has already linked to the differences pages, so I will not repeat that
    info.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 9, 2008