Visual Web Express 2008 X Visual Studio Pro 2008

HRsoft Informática

My trial period with VS 2008 will expire on 6/30/2008. Of course, I need to
buy VS ($900, in Brazil) or I can to continue my pure asp.net application
with Visual Web Express (free). I need to know, quickly:
- what VS has that VW not has that I would need ?
- Can I develope and deploy on internet only with VW?
- I will use ajax. Can I use with VW?
- Are there some site that explain more precisely these differences?

Thanks in advance.
Hércules

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are coding everything in the ASP.NET application, the Express SKU
should be fine. When you start working with class libraries and web apps, it
can end up being a pain. It really depends on what you are doing.

Juan has already linked to the differences pages, so I will not repeat that
info.