    Sara T. Guest

    Does anybody know VS.NET 2005 contains any profiler ?

    I need to use it before deciding to buy third party.
    Sara T., Oct 26, 2005

  2. What type of "profiler" are you talking about. There are many tools in the
    Team System edition(s) that can "profile" your code for quality. There are
    also application analyzers, which might be what you are talking about.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    Please give me more according to profiler that you have.

    I need some profiler to check CPU/MEM for optimizing the code

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Sara T., Oct 26, 2005
  4. Sara T.

    sp3d2orbit Guest