    A quick question, can anyone give a solid reason to upgrade from VS.NET
    2002 to VS.NET 2003?

    Cheers!
    Alan Seunarayan, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Alan Seunarayan

    Greg H Guest

    Alan,

    Check out this URL on MSDN for the new and upgraded features of VS.NET 2003:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/03/visualstudionet2003/

    There are many improvements that make day-to-day development better. In
    addition, some quarkiness of the framework (both windows and ASP.NET) have
    been fixed. Of course, it made even more sense before Sept 30 to upgrade
    (when it was only $29 to do so). :)

    Greg H, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Alan,
    In addition to Greg's comments. I would recommend the upgrade as there are
    numerous bug fixes in both the framework & the IDE, plus a handful of
    usability improvements in the IDE.

    Hope this helps
    Jay

    Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook], Dec 2, 2003