VS2005 - Questions about Data Sources window

dbuchanan

Hello,

A section in Data Sources window is mystifying to me.

In the case of my code the Data Sources window shows my references to
the data access layer.

First here is what I see in my Data Sources window ...
([+] means expandable, [-] means expanded, [x] is a checked checkbox,
"QmsDataLayer" is the name of the referenced data layer.)

\\
{} QmsDataLayer
[+] DataSet1.lkpDeviceTypeDataTable
[+] DataSet1.lkpLaborCostCodeRateDataTable
[+] DataSet1.lkpOptionCategoryDataTable
[+] DataSet1.tbl050OptionDataTable
{} QmsDataLayer.DataSet1TableAdapters
[-] lkpDeviceTypeTableAdapter <<< What is this?
[x] ClearBeforeFill
//

1.) Why is only one TableAdapter represented in this section?
\\
{} QmsDataLayer.DataSet1TableAdapters
[-] lkpDeviceTypeTableAdapter
//

The references as shown in the Class View for this project shows all
the TableAdapters under "{} DataSet1TableAdapters"...
\\
[-] QmsUI