    Is this supposed to work in VS2008?

    Thanks,
    Bogdan

    Bogdan, Sep 29, 2009

  2. Bogdan

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Bogdan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to use a business data object as a data source for a report as
    > described here:
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251692(VS.80).aspx. I can't
    > make my custom business object appear in the Website Data Sources. I'm
    > using VS2008.
    > Is this supposed to work in VS2008?

    Yes, it works as it states it in the article you provided indicating that
    it's for VS2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 and up. If you're using .NET
    Framework 2.0 within VS2008, you might have some problems.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4465 (20090928) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Mr. Arnold, Sep 29, 2009