    Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
    files (CHM)?

    Is there a place to download these files?

    Blue Streak, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Blue Streak wrote:
    > Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
    > files (CHM)?

    Never done it.

    > Is there a place to download these files?

    No.

    You can use an application to compile those tutorials into a chm file.
    http://www.softany.com/winchm/ ($49,00)
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

    Edwin van der Vaart, Jun 11, 2007

  3. On Jun 11, 8:44 pm, Blue Streak <> wrote:
    > Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
    > files (CHM)?

    <shudder>

    Their tutorials are more than a little error prone. As learning
    resources they are dreadful. Avoid them, in CHM format or otherwise.

    --
    David Dorward
    http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Jun 11, 2007
  4. Blue Streak

    Blue Streak Guest

    On Jun 11, 4:16 pm, Edwin van der Vaart <> wrote:
    > Blue Streak wrote:
    > > Has anyone compiled the tutorials on w3schools.com into compiled help
    > > files (CHM)?

    > Never done it.
    >
    > > Is there a place to download these files?

    > No.
    >
    > You can use an application to compile those tutorials into a chm file.http://www.softany.com/winchm/($49,00)
    > --
    > Edwin van der Vaarthttp://www.semi-conductor.nl/ Links to Semiconductors siteshttp://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site
    > Explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers, onlinemarketingtoday,
    > 24help.info, issociate.de and software-help1.org to duplicate this post.

    Is there a freeware CHM compiler I can get anywhere?

    What can I say? I'm cheap!

    Blue Streak, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Blue Streak

    Matt Probert Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:47:51 -0700, Blue Streak
    <> wrote:

    >Is there a freeware CHM compiler I can get anywhere?

    Microsoft

    Matt

    --
    The Probert Encyclopaedia

    Reliable, accountable, data for serious researchers

    Understandable and usable information for students

    http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

    Matt Probert, Jun 12, 2007