Was there a .net framework update these past couple weeks?

darrel

This week, I've had two servers running .net fail to execute certain
applications due to permissions problems.

These were applications that were running fine, but then ran into
permissions problems this week.

One server took all sorts of fixing. The other one, I just had to re-give
'aspnet' user permissions again.

Was there maybe a framework update (or some other windows update) that might
have gotten installed this week?

Alas, these are shared servers, so somone else likely would have installed
this if there was an update.

-Darrel