    Any suggestion?

    Thank you

    , Sep 18, 2006

  2. wrote:
    <snip>
    > 3. Using IE send page by email - not available under Firefox.

    Okay, MS's bloatware philosophy has got you blinded. Yes MS packs
    everything into IE, "It a web browser! A file management tool! A FTP
    client! A floor wax! A tire iron! ... A hacker's wet dream! ..."

    Firefox is the opposite, it comes stripped "out-of-the-box" with the
    minimal amount of functionality. If you want it to do something more you
    add it by extensions so your don't have to bloat your browser (or make
    it less secure) with features which *you* personally would never use. As
    to your item #3:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2343/
    Send Page By Email :: Mozilla Add-ons :: Add Features to Mozilla Software

    Moral to the story, if you find yourself says, "Boy I wish Firefox
    did..." check and see if there is an extension first before stating
    "Firefox cannot do..."

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 18, 2006

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    > wrote:
    > <snip>
    > > 3. Using IE send page by email - not available under Firefox.

    > Okay, MS's bloatware philosophy has got you blinded. Yes MS packs
    > everything into IE, "It a web browser! A file management tool! A FTP
    > client! A floor wax! A tire iron! ... A hacker's wet dream! ..."
    >
    > Firefox is the opposite, it comes stripped "out-of-the-box" with the
    > minimal amount of functionality. If you want it to do something more you
    > add it by extensions so your don't have to bloat your browser (or make
    > it less secure) with features which *you* personally would never use. As
    > to your item #3:
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2343/
    > Send Page By Email :: Mozilla Add-ons :: Add Features to Mozilla Software
    >
    > Moral to the story, if you find yourself says, "Boy I wish Firefox
    > did..." check and see if there is an extension first before stating
    > "Firefox cannot do..."
    >

    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    > http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Hi Jonathan

    thanks for the reply. Firstly I am still new to web development and at
    the moment are not really a fan of neither IE nor FF but they are the
    leaders at the moment so I need to provide a solution for both.

    Ok, lets asume the send page by email extension are reliable and
    working well enough for my purposes, I am stil not sure how to get it
    to respond the I want it to.

    In IE(have not tried it in FF yet) if I click on Send Page by Email, it
    send a request through to my web server again, can I prevent this from
    happening and how? Basically, I want to create a .mht file in my
    server(this I do already with TIDMessage from Indy Components), display
    this file at the client side and/or email from the client side with the
    ..mht file as attachment.

    Thank you kindly

    , Sep 18, 2006