    webform1 on webform2?

    Thanks,
    Billy

    Billy Cormic, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Billy Cormic

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    With master pages definitely.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
    Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 30, 2004

  3. Billy Cormic

    Scott Allen Guest

    Not with inheritance as in using the Inherits keyword in VB.NET. As
    Curt pointed out, there are other new solutions.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Billy Cormic

    Billy Cormic Guest

    thanks Scott and curt. I am currently investigating master pages.

    Billy Cormic, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Billy Cormic

    Holger Flick Guest

    Curt_C [MVP] wrote:

    > With master pages definitely.

    Will those be a feature of VS 2005 or will this be included in the
    framework somehow (page becomes a list of subclasses or something like
    that)?

    Holger Flick, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Billy Cormic

    Scott Allen Guest

    It will a feature of the runtime (which knows how to blend a master
    page and a content page together), and the framework (which will
    provide programattic access to the master page). The IDE is smart
    enough to help out during design time too.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 6, 2004