    support iList. several trial packages I have downloaded seem to
    supports iList mostly for their windows component.

    Does anyone know a good one they have worked with themselves.

    Gene, Oct 17, 2007

  2. Gene

    sloan Guest

    I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.

    I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
    have always been happy with them.

    I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.

    sloan, Oct 17, 2007

  3. Gene

    Gene Guest

    On Oct 16, 8:16 pm, "sloan" <> wrote:
    > I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.
    >
    > I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
    > have always been happy with them.
    >
    > I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.
    >
    > "Gene" <> wrote in message

    > >I am looking for a solid asp.net web reporting component that would
    > > support iList. several trial packages I have downloaded seem to
    > > supports iList mostly for their windows component.

    > > Does anyone know a good one they have worked with themselves.

    Thanks sloan, unfortunately activereports uses activex to display
    report in browser.

    Gene, Oct 17, 2007