web server is not running ASP.net version 1.1

Guest

I just installed Visual Studio.Net 2003 and that is supposed to add that
asp.net 1.1 extension. I got an error message while opening ASP.NET
project.Error is :

"visual studio.net has detected that the specified web server is not running
ASP.net version 1.1. You will be unable to run asp.net web applications or
services."

I found a solution for this in 'Missing asp.net 1.1 in web extensions'
questioned by David as
----------
1) Open Add/Remove program and uninstall dot net version 1.0.

2) If dot net version 1.0 is not in the list of installed programs, find the
following folder and delete it if found
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705

3) run the executable with the following option from command window:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.xxxx\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Once completed, the problem will no longer occur.
---------
I did this.But even i am still getting the same problem.

Can any one tell me how to overcome this problem.One thing I am using 'Win
2000 Prof'

Thanks,
Venkat