    Any help would be great.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Brian, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Brian

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Sure you can! Actually this could be even a good approach.

    You can use the wsdl.exe tool with the /server switch
    /server
    Generate an abstract class for an xml web service implementation using
    ASP.NET based on the contracts. The default is to generate client proxy
    classes.

    More info: http://tinyurl.com/3f3cn

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan
    > I have a situation where I have WSDL and a schema that I want to implement

    a web service from on a Windows box using VS .NET. Everything else I have
    done with Web Services has been from creating Web Methods in a VS .NET
    project that VS/IIS turns into WSDL. I am now in the situation where I need
    to go the other direction. How can I do this with the Visual Studio .NET?

    > I hope the answer is not that I have to create Web Methods that I think

    will generate the same WSDL file as that which I want to implement.

    Jan Tielens, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Brian

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Please do not post the same question in multiple groups...

    I've answered your question in the framework.webservices group:

    Jan Tielens, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Brian

    Shaji Sethu Guest

    Hi,
    You can use WSDL.exe as explained or use the tool from this web site. This
    one is a bit more sophesticated but free.
    http://weblogs.asp.net/cweyer/archive/2003/11/21/39070.aspx
    /Shaji Sethu

    Shaji Sethu, Jan 22, 2004