Web Service Problem

Luis Esteban Valencia

The problem I have is:

I have a solution on my pc with a web application and a web service. It
works perfect on my PC.
When I try to migrate to the INTERNET server I do the following.
1. I copied the WEBSERVICE proyect to the destintation folder of the server.
(NO PROBLEM)
2. SO I must change the reference for it to work .
When I add the reference
to this site.
http://apl1.haceb.com/servicioweb/wsproveedores.asmx

On the window I got this error
Error al descargar 'http://apl1.haceb.com/servicioweb/wsproveedores.asmx'.

Se ha terminado la conexión: No es posible conectar con el servidor remoto.

In english is says( The conection has finished. Its not possible to connect
to the remote server)

If I can Surf to the webservice URL? why I cant add the reference?

The name and the button are deactivated.