WebControl rendering in frontpage 2003 - Migrating from Visual Studio 2003 to 2005

thierry.sanchis

Hi,
I created a System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl in Visual Studio 2003.
It is inserted in an aspx file.
When I open this aspx in FrontPage 2003, and if i correctly set the
Tools/option/asp.net/"default location for ASP.NET control assemblies",
it is correctly rendered...

But if I write the same webcontrol, in frontpage, i only get a "Error -
Parser Error: Unknown server tag 'cc1:WebCustomControl1' "

To be sure it is not due to my implementation, I created a new empty
WebControl from scratch, which basically does nothing. Same result.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Thierry Sanchis

Thierry Sanchis

Sorry, missing words in my question:
But if I write the same webcontrol [WITH VISUAL STUDIO 2005], in
frontpage ....

nicolas.hilaire

yes, i want to know too

My colleague has the same problem