WebDev Express, Windows Authenticaiton and SQL Server

Mantvydas

Hello, there,

I'm trying to deploy a web app onto a web server inside my organization, but
I fail. My application runs successfully on the internal webserver of visual
web developer express, though. I want to publish on the Windows Server 2003
IIS6 named WebServer1.

In my application I use data from a SQL Server on yet another Windows server
named SQLServer1 residing in a trusting domain. And I want employees to use
Windows authentication, so that only approved employees, specified in
web.config, can access that webapp.

Can you please direct me to some reading on the web, how to deploy it?