Webservice Error

JJ

Hi

I keep on getting this pain in my butt error whenever I change some code in Webservice project using vs .net 2003 and resubmit to website:

Access to the path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\webservice1_wsmnmhzdata\7aaddb50\25b57516\hash.web" is denied.

Any ideas how to stop this from occuring?

Thanks

JJ

Sanjeeva

Are you updating the webreference everytime you change a the code. of a
webservice.

--
Regards,
Sanjeeva

JJ said:
Hi,

I keep on getting this pain in my butt error whenever I change some code
in Webservice project using vs .net 2003 and resubmit to website:
Access to the path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary
ASP.NET Files\webservice1_wsmnmhzdata\7aaddb50\25b57516\hash.web" is denied.

Vitaly Filimonov [MSFT]

Try to make sure that:

1) Your web service sits in a folder that is an application in IIS form. You
can configure/create application using Internet Services Manager;

2) The virtual root pointing to a web service is DIFFERENT from the physical
directory where your web service sits (or you do not have vroot). If you
have this folder structure:

c:\webroot\service\myservice.asmx

.... and you create "service" as a vroot, you may run into the problem you're
describing... If you have this, just get rid of the vroot since it is
redundant anyways...

--
Vitaly.
-------