WebService with VB6 y ASP.NET

NN

Hello, I have a question.

I have a program made in VB6 that caputure the images that are transmitted
by a webcam and records it in a database in MySQL. I want to do a WebService
in .NET that allows that this program should save the photos in this
database, but acceding across the WebService, and on the other hand, to do a
page in ASP.NET who accedes to the same WebService and could make
consultations on this database, for examplo, show last image, show all the
images of this day, etc.

Can someone help or say to me where can I start reading to do this?

From already thank you very much!

PS: sorry about my poor english.

Nicolas

Sorry if I don't explain well.

But, i have the ASP.NET page and take the data from the database and show
it. But i need a Webservice in the middle, as I explained it previously.

NN