    What am I missing?

    Thanks,
    Andy
    Andy Crawford, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Hi,

    maybe you can give us the error message.

    cu
    Bjoern Wolfgardt
    "Andy Crawford" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:XqTRa.9$2.webusenet.com...
    It used to stop at breakpoints. I had to re-install VS.net (2002, XPpro). Now it won't stop at breakpoints.

    I've set build to "DEBUG". Web.Config has debug="true". ASP.NET debugging is checked.

    What am I missing?

    Thanks,
    Andy
    Bjoern Wolfgardt, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Andy Crawford

    nic Guest

    Have you ever been able to debug? I could debug and then
    ran the IISLockdown tool. Turns out the debug verb is
    blocked by the urlscan utility. You need to add DEBUG to
    the selected list of verbs in your urlscan.ini file (This
    will only apply if you have ran the IISLockdown tool)

    Good luck

    nic, Jul 18, 2003
  4. I don't get any error messages. It just won't stop at breakpoints. I
    remember this problem when I first installed VS.NET, but I don't
    remember what I did to start debugging again.

    Thanks

    Andrew Crawford, Jul 18, 2003
  5. Check this:

    Click Properties on the menu bar (2003) or right click the project in the explorer (either version). Go to the properties page, and select the Configuration properties. Then look at Debugging, and make sure ASP.NET is checked.

    Tom

    --
    Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP

    If you are not making any mistakes
    ....you are not trying hard enough.

    Microsodt News, Jul 18, 2003