    session has created. Why on earth is that? Anyone had similar problems?

    cookieless=true
    timeout=60

    Philipp Schumann, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Hi Phillip,

    Is it possible that your application is restarting? This can happen if
    you're in development mode and start/stop debugging which causes your app to
    restart. Also any changes made to web.config or a serious crash in the app
    can cause a restart. For the latter you can try and hook the
    Application_Start and Application_End events in the global.asax file.

    You might also consider using the State Service instead of InProc sessions,
    which would keep alive sessions even through these above issues.

    Just a thought,

    +++ Rick ---

    --

    Rick Strahl
    West Wind Technologies

    "Philipp Schumann" <> wrote in message
    > On www.saes.info, I have set a session timeout of one hour. In the whole
    > project, there is not one call to Session.Abandon, not even a conditional
    > one. However, after a few clicks through the site, a new session is

    created

    Rick Strahl [MVP], Apr 18, 2004