Windows 2003 with FileSystem Object DCOM error

Brian Qing

I have an ASP .Net application in a Windows 2003 server. When I run
the application, I get the following error in Event View, System log:

"Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM server. The server is:
{0D43FE01-F093-11CF-8940-00A0C9054228} The user is NETWORK SERVICE/NT
AUTHORITY, SID=S-1-5-20."

I have found that the class id indicates the FileSystem object at
C:\Windows\System32\scrrun.dll. The SID is the IIS_WPG. However, it
does not matter what group permission I added to the dll(including the
IIS_WPG), I always have the 'Permission Denied' error appeared in my
..Net application. In the Event View, I always see the error logged as
I described above. The scrrun.dll in an InProServer, why Windows 2003
considers it as a DCOM? Does anyone know? Thanks