WinForm as ASP.NET custom control

benc

Hi
Can anyone help to point me to some articles on how to host a winform written
in C# as an ASP.NET custom control? There is one by Jay Allen in MSDN Magazine
Jan2002, but couldn't get that example going.

Some help is much appreciated

Regards
Benc
QMatrix

Patrice

Try :
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030610.htm

You could also explain what happens. Note that exceptions are not shown when
the control is hosted in IE. You could explicitely use a try/catch block (in
case it would be that). I'm just started and it worked fine...

You could check also the IIS log to make sure the DLL file is properly read.