wsdl2java axis class not found

eq

I get the following error when trying wsdl2java with axis 1.2 RC1.
- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.i
nternet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

The Abrasive Sponge

eq said:
I get the following error when trying wsdl2java with axis 1.2 RC1.
- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.i
nternet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----
yeppers

download mail.jar from sun and activation.jar from sun and put it on
your classpath.