axis data mapping (WSDL2Java)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Markus, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Markus

    Markus Guest

    Hello,

    I have following problem with axis (1.4) WSDL2Java.
    My wsdl has a lot of complexTypes which will be generated in to Java
    files.
    The generated files look all like this:
    public class Book implements java.io.Serializable {
    private java.lang.String author;
    private java.lang.String title;
    getter/setter
    axis specific methods like getDeserializer,...
    }

    Many of these complexe types, have the same fields, like "id",
    "length", etc. So I would like to create a Interface, and add this
    interface to the generated classes. So that's my problem! How to do
    this?
    Is there a way to tell this axis? in the wsdl, in wsdl2java?
    -> I don't want to do this manually in all java files!

    (BTW: I see the same problem in JAXB, but there is a way to do this
    (but only for the hole schema) with globalBindings ->superInterface)

    Thanks for your help!
    regards,
    Markus

    Markus, Nov 12, 2007