WSDL2Java ANT script, no proxy Class generation?

Discussion in 'Java' started by victor.s.email@gmail.com, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I am generating my web client artefacts from WSDL files in my an
    script using the IBM ant task jar files that come with RAD6. All the
    items (stubs and etc) are generated properly except that no SoapProxy
    java file is generated.

    The files generated are (for example a WSDL of abcWS.wsdl)

    abcWS.java
    abcWSInformation.java
    abcWSLocator.java
    abcWSSoap.java
    abcWSSoapStub.java

    and I am missing the abcWSSoapProxy.java

    I tried exporting the WSDL from Eclipse to generate the client
    arefacts and all the files (including the SoapProxy) are generated.
    Below are the configuration of the wsdl2java task:

    <wsdl2java url="${WSDL_SRC_DIR}abcWS.wsdl"
    output="${WSDL_RESULT_DIR}abcWs/"
    role="client"
    container="web"
    verbose="false">
    </wsdl2java>

    I would really appreciate it if someone could shine some light to
    this issue as I cant seem to find much information of this on the web.

    Thanks,
    Victor

    , Jan 22, 2008