WSE 2 woes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Mark A. Deal, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Mark A. Deal

    Mark A. Deal Guest

    I have created the Hello World web service and implemented WSE 2 tokens to
    validate against a database. I am using VS 2003 and installed the service
    on my Windows 2003 server.

    I have successfully overridden the AuthenticateToken method in
    UsernameTokenManager.

    When I log all of the events, it appears that the service executes as
    expected but then I get an error at the client that says that the response
    returned '' when expecting "html/xml"

    All of the code is straight from the Microsoft website or built into VS.

    When I remove WSE 2 then the web service works perfectly.

    I've googled until my fingers are raw.

    Anybody have any suggestions?

    --
    Mark A. Deal