    I will appreciate any help.

    Thanks
    John
    john, Feb 9, 2009

  2. john a écrit :
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am working with XC3S1000-4FT256. I need to know that what is
    >
    > 1. What is the maximum and minimum Propagation delay time fo the flip
    > flop?
    > 2. What is the maximum and minimum hold time of the flip flop?
    > 3. What is the maximum and minimum setup time of the flip flop?
    >
    > I will appreciate any help.
    >
    > Thanks
    > John

    Google around spartan3 family devices datasheets or inside the xilinx website,
    ie http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/spartan-3a_data_sheets.htm

    You will also find many other valuable information in the switching
    characteristics that you will have to know to work with these devices...

    Best regards
    Pascal
    Pascal Peyremorte, Feb 9, 2009