XC3S1000-4FT256

john

Hello,

I am working with XC3S1000-4FT256. I need to know that what is

1. What is the maximum and minimum Propagation delay time fo the flip
flop?
2. What is the maximum and minimum hold time of the flip flop?
3. What is themaximum and minimum setup time of the flip flop?

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks
John

Pascal Peyremorte

john a écrit :
Hello,

I am working with XC3S1000-4FT256. I need to know that what is

1. What is the maximum and minimum Propagation delay time fo the flip
flop?
2. What is the maximum and minimum hold time of the flip flop?
3. What is the maximum and minimum setup time of the flip flop?

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks
John

Google around spartan3 family devices datasheets or inside the xilinx website,
ie http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/spartan-3a_data_sheets.htm

You will also find many other valuable information in the switching
characteristics that you will have to know to work with these devices...

Best regards
Pascal