    So I need a parser, or maybe a wrapper (for MSXML)
    with simple examples (as simple as for PHP or VBA)

    Thx
    gege, Dec 19, 2005

  2. gege wrote:

    > I'am looking for an easy to use Xml parser for C++.
    > I tried Xerces but it is not quite easy to use !!!!

    Google for TinyXML, DOM parser. It can be used/compiled with STL support.
    Cheers
    --
    Mateusz Åoskot
    http://mateusz.loskot.net
    =?UTF-8?B?TWF0ZXVzeiDFgW9za290?=, Dec 19, 2005

  3. gege

    zhengfish Guest

    TinyXML is good
    zhengfish, Dec 19, 2005
  4. gege

    gege Guest

    thx a lot
    i am looking at Tiny which sounds very very good !!

    thx again !

    gege, Dec 19, 2005
  5. gege

    Mirek Fidler Guest

    gege wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'am looking for an easy to use Xml parser for C++.
    > I tried Xerces but it is not quite easy to use !!!!
    >
    > So I need a parser, or maybe a wrapper (for MSXML)
    > with simple examples (as simple as for PHP or VBA)

    What about this:

    http://upp.sourceforge.net/reference$XML.html

    Mirek
    Mirek Fidler, Dec 19, 2005