    Is it possible to parse XML page using c solaris
    Anybody know abt it...pls reply me....

    , Jan 8, 2007

  2. santosh Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is it possible to parse XML page using c solaris
    > Anybody know abt it...pls reply me....

    What is "c solaris"?

    Have a look at the link below:
    <http://expat.sourceforge.net/>

    santosh, Jan 8, 2007

  3. said:

    > Hi,
    > Is it possible to parse XML page using c solaris

    Yes; in fact, this can be done in standard C. You don't need Solaris
    extensions for parsing an XML page.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 8, 2007
  4. xmx Guest

    En,but is there some third party lib can parse it?
    I would not like to parse an xml page myself.

    xmx, Jan 8, 2007

    xmx wrote:

    Someone will be along shortly to tell you not to top-post...

    > En,but is there some third party lib can parse it?

    "C XML Parser" as a search term to Google gives over 3 million hits...

  6. pls Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi,

    Hi,

    > Is it possible to parse XML page using c

    Yes.

    > solaris

    Absolutely

    > Anybody know abt it...pls reply me....