XML Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TGFMYUJveQ==?=, May 10, 2004.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?TGFMYUJveQ==?=, May 10, 2004

  2. > I have a problem when reading Special Characters in an XML File.

    > However, It doesn't not solve the character problem for "<".

    Is the problem that you're having trouble reading an XML file that
    contains an illegal "<" character? Can you modify the file, replacing
    "<" with "&lt;", or put the text content in a CDATA?

    --

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com
    http://www.ASPFAQs.com
    http://www.ASPMessageboard.com

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], May 10, 2004

  3. The problem is that when I was replacing the "<" with "&lt;
    It also replace the xml tag. for exampl

    <group>hello < world </group

    It replaced all "<" tag

    Thank Yo