XMLDataDocument on a mobile form?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by prince -=nore=-, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    I need to know how to use XMLDataDocument to load data onto a mobile page.
    I think my "List1.DataTextField " and "List1.DataValueField " fields are
    incorrect below

    My code so far:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

    Dim myDataDoc As New XMLDataDocument

    myDataDoc.DataSet.ReadXmlSchema(Server.MapPath("sports.xsl"))

    myDataDoc.Load("sports.xml")

    List1.DataTextField = myDataDoc.DataSet.Tables("title").ToString

    List1.DataValueField = myDataDoc.DataSet.Tables("link").ToString

    List1.DataBind()

    End If

    End Sub

    ======